viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my life!

Hello! My name is Eva Panimbono, I'm 18 years old and I study 5th trimester of Computer Science Engineering. I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela and I live there. This trimester I'm taking five classes, one of them is English. That is one of my favorite subjects because I would like learn a new idiom.

My family are the most important I have.. They are my mother, my only sister, my aunt and uncle, my grandmother and grandfather. All them make my life more easy with their support and love. 

The things I like are.. listen to music and watch Tv, this when I don't have to practice my favorite sport, that is Karate-Do. I'm black belt and part of the state selection. Go to train is what I most love to do since I was 6 years old. Also I like chat with my friends, go out with my family in the weekends and travel.
The foods I like are pizza, sandwich, hamburgers, hot  dogs and others more.

I hate get up in the morning and I don't like go to the bed early. Also I don't like the chicken, the most of the vegetables and dresses. I hate smoking, I think the cigarette is something who shouldn't exist.

I have a lots of dreams.. like finish my career with best notes and get a good job. Another of my dreams is make a beatiful family with a good person. But I think the one most important of my dreams is be part of the national selection and go to a world championship, and of course compete and give the best of me to win.

English.. I think this is the most important language in the world, because all people speak it and is more easy to communicate with persons of all the world. Something I do for practice my English is..  Listen songs, look for the lyric and then listen again the song, but this time I try to listen the song and read the lyric at the same time, when I find the words I don't understand, I go to the net, and I look for the meanings of them all.



Well.. all these are things I wanted to share with all of you. Are part of my life and I hope you liked it.

Eva Panimbono.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario